BioVis Meetup 2022/2023
BioVis meetups are back! We are excited to announce the upcoming BioVis meetup dates for 2022/2023!
Join us one Tuesday’s of every other month, usually at 5pm Berlin / 4 pm London / 11am East Coast US / 8 am California /
- Sept 27 Surgery visualizations: leveraging AI in the healthcare seetting. Speaker: Stefanie Speidel. 30 min earlier - 4:30 pm!!!!
- Nov 29 Publishing visualizations: a backstage peak at figures at nature.
- Jan 31 Science-Art visualizations: how art helps us to grasp science. Speaker: Beata Mierzwa
- March 14 tbd
- May 30 Genome visualizations (tentative)
Recordings will be available. Check YouTube for recordings of previous meetups!
Questions & Suggestions
We are happy if you get in touch with Heba Sailem and Helena Jambor (helena.jambor - at - tu-dresden.de)
Future and past events
- BioVis Meetup #5: Visualising science: Communicating complex research with information graphics at Nature Nov 29, 2022
- BioVis Meetup #4: Surgery visualizations: leveraging AI in the healthcare setting Sep 27, 2022
- BioVis Meetup 2022/2023 Sep 26, 2022
- BioVis Meetup #3: A pandemic of bad charts May 24, 2022
- BioVis Meetup #2: Visualisation of Spatial and Image Data Mar 22, 2022
- BioVis Meetup #1: Changing the world with data visualization Jan 25, 2022