Welcome to the BioVis meetup
The BioVis meetup is a new virtual seminar series organised by the BioVis community to complement the BioVis sessions at ISMB (July) and IEEE Vis (October). Why? We wanted to hang out more regularly with the BioVis community.
We hope this space will grow over time and evolve with input from the worldwide community of all people “BioVis”: wet-lab researchers, clinicians, bioinformaticians, visualization researchers, designers, data scientists, all invested in biomedical data visualization.
Future and past events
- BioVis Meetup #6: Communicating Scientific Concepts Through Art Jan 31, 2023
- BioVis Meetup #5: Visualising science: Communicating complex research with information graphics at Nature Nov 29, 2022
- BioVis Meetup #4: Surgery visualizations: leveraging AI in the healthcare setting Sep 27, 2022
- BioVis Meetup 2022/2023 Sep 26, 2022
- BioVis Meetup #3: A pandemic of bad charts May 24, 2022
- BioVis Meetup #2: Visualisation of Spatial and Image Data Mar 22, 2022
- BioVis Meetup #1: Changing the world with data visualization Jan 25, 2022