BioVis Meetup #2: Visualisation of Spatial and Image Data
For the March ‘22 BioVis meetup we’ll have a discussion of current methods and open challenges towards making sense of spatial biological data.
Speakers: Fabian Theis (@fabian_theis) and Heba Sailem (@hsailem).
Join us on Tuesday, 22nd of March at 5pm Berlin / 4 pm London / 11am East Coast US / 8 am California / (recording available)
Recordings on YouTube: Heba, Fabian.
Future and past events
- BioVis Meetup #6: Communicating Scientific Concepts Through Art Jan 31, 2023
- BioVis Meetup #5: Visualising science: Communicating complex research with information graphics at Nature Nov 29, 2022
- BioVis Meetup #4: Surgery visualizations: leveraging AI in the healthcare setting Sep 27, 2022
- BioVis Meetup 2022/2023 Sep 26, 2022
- BioVis Meetup #3: A pandemic of bad charts May 24, 2022
- BioVis Meetup #2: Visualisation of Spatial and Image Data Mar 22, 2022
- BioVis Meetup #1: Changing the world with data visualization Jan 25, 2022